Training and Development Manager
Celebrity Cruises is looking for inspired global professionals who believe in success through commitment and pride to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea. Join our team today as Training and Development Manager!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional internal consulting that creates measurable performance solutions and long-term growth and development for all Royal Caribbean employees.
- Confer with management to gain knowledge of specific work.
- Maintain training records of the staff
- Consult with management to conduct training and development needs analysis that identifies what knowledge and skills of officers, staff and crew need to perform at or above our brand performance standards.
- Full accountability for the execution and delivery of the New Hire Welcome and Orientation programs for all new shipboard employees joining the company
- Audit and prepare reports for shore side and shipboard management of employee training.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, diversity, harassment, ethics, guest service, sales techniques, health and safety practices, public relations, refresher training, leadership and managerial training, and promotional development.
- Monitor and report employee progress during training periods.
- 2 years progressive T&D and customer service experience
- Must have experience facilitating company training sessions
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- HR Generalist experience an asset
- Experience in cruise or hospitality related industry highly preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly and distinctly
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D1 Visa
- Applicants must be able to accommodate a 4 months on / 2 months off contract schedule