- Circulate throughout the casino and respond to Guest’s needs promptly.
- Process hopper fills and jackpots.
- Rectify minor coin jams, hopper tilts, and coin in tilts.
- Create a friendly, comfortable and exciting atmosphere for all Guests.
- Recognize and greet frequent guests.
- Answer all questions related to the Ocean players club, and features offered by the Iverson slot player tracking system.
- Recruit new slot players, and explain the benefits & privileges of the using their Sail & sign card in conjunction with the Iverson slot tracking system.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed & accuracy.
- Maintain required key control & follow established procedures.
- Work cohesively with the casino management, supervisors, technicians & hosts as a team, as well as working independently with little or no supervision.
- Participate in day to day operational needs as deemed necessary by the casino management. (Drop collection, coin bagging etc).
- Assist technical staff when necessary on port days.
- Assist in all counts and collection of meters .
- Some heavy lifting may be involved
- The Slot Host will report directly to the Casino Manager.
- After completing a mandatory 6 month contract, the casino management should determine if the Slot Host is a suitable candidate for rehire. If successful; the Slot Host will then have two options available for the second contract:
Return as a Slot Host and then after 90 days into the second contract, they may choose to become a Trainee Cashier or Trainee Dealer. After completion of the second contract the casino management will recommend if they are suitable to be rehired in their new chosen position for their 3rd contract.
They may choose to stay in the same position.
- They will not be compensated any extra for this training as it will be voluntary.
Pay & Benefits
- Daily rate: $30 per day. Plus Cage/Slot tips.
- Contract Length: 6 -8 months
- Airfare: Roundtrip airfare
- Uniform: Day time attire; as per fleet standard issue.
- Night Time attire; as per fleet standard issue.
Follow the links to allcruisejobs for this great position, see all the responsibilities listed above, great ways to travel and get paid.