Sunday, November 21, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website:
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail with us.
We are currently seeking Facilities Managers to join our team. More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean International to be their employer and so should you!
Reports to: Hotel Director
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continually develop original and fresh techniques to enhance the facilities process onboard.
- Create and enforce effective preventative maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for the delivery of standards, efficiencies, service, and quality within the facilities department onboard
- Develop and promote success of the supervisory teams in the facilities department
- Enforce and follow USPH (United States Public Health) standards, safety, environmental for all assigned areas.
- Perform related duties as required
- Completion of high school, basic or vocational education equivalency preferred
- Three to five years of experience in facilities management a 4 or 5 star hotel, cruise line or other hospitality related industry
- Proven ability to achieve operational results in an international environment required
- Ability to achieve excellence in service through assessment techniques, quality service standards and guest satisfaction evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in motivating, leading and engagement of a diverse workforce to increase synergy and improve productivity
- Ability to participate in emergency life saving drills and required training
- Ability to fluently read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly at an advanced
- Ability to work onboard 4 months, with 2 month vacation to follow per contract
Click the links above for Facility Managers position for those great cruise jobs.
Monday, November 15, 2010
- Minimum of one year or one contract previous cleaning experience in an upscale hotel,
- resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Ability to apply customer service skills, according to Pillars of Safety, Service and Style, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred
Looking for that housekeeping cruise ship jobs, click links above.
Monday, November 8, 2010
For other Cruise Ship Jobs click here.
Recruitment Days in Europe for: Chefs / Barstaff / Housekeeping for 5 star Cruiseliner
November 7, 2010
|Recruiter:||Elite International Recruitment|
|Applications:||48 candidates have already applied for the job|
We are a dynamic recruitment and professional services organisation that works directly for many of the world´s leading Hospitality and Cruiseline Companies.At this moment we are seeking for a prestigious 5 star Cruiseline various of Experts to join their Team onboard their vessels!
This month (October) Recruitment Days are held in the following citys:
Turku / Lissabon / Southampton / Berlin / Antwerp / Stockholm
If you are interested in one of the Positions, please send us a mail or/and CV @ HIDDEN LINK - PLEASE LOGIN
you can also find us on Facebook: Ele Int-Cruisejobs
We are looking forward to hear from you
Thursday, November 4, 2010
November 2, 2010
|Category:||Office Jobs - Shipboard|
|Recruiter:||R.A.G. Safety and Marine|
|Applications:||2 candidates have already applied for the job|
R.A.G. Safety & Marine is looking for one Provision Master.
Must have MXP and Cruise Ship experience.