Royal Caribbean is looking for exceptional leaders to join our fleet of award-winning cruise ships that sail the globe. We provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our onboard team members; and our innovative and pioneering cruise ships offer our guests an unforgettable vacation experience. There are countless opportunities to join us at sea, so join our team today as an Associate Hotel Director. Royal Caribbean is continuing to build more ships, including the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, which will be the largest passenger cruise ships in the world!
WHY WORK FOR ROYAL CARIBBEAN?
At Royal Caribbean, we believe in helping our valuable members grow and build successful careers for life. Shipboard employees receive a wide range of benefits and learning opportunities, while working with a worldwide enterprise that is a leader in the cruise industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your career and really make a difference, apply now to join our renowned shipboard staff!
Your career begins with the challenge of fulfilling the role of Hotel Director, for two months and Food and Beverage, for two months. Successful candidates will be considered for regular Hotel Director assignments based on their successful performance. This position also includes four months vacation per year.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university, or the international equivalent preferred
- Five or more years successful and progressive leadership experience in a four or five star hotel or resort, with exemplary operational experience in Food and Beverage. Additional Front Office, and Housekeeping experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills that deliver results in issues with government authorities, crew and guests
- Ability to manage international staff in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- Must be able to accommodate a 4 months on / 2 months off contract schedule
- Strong communication skills in additional languages are desired
- All shipboard employees must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation, including the participation in life-saving procedures and drills.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D visa
Because of the high volume of responses, only those who meet our qualifications will receive a response.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Jobs