The vessels offer 7day cruises which are scheduled in three different itineraries in Greece and occasional charter cruises. 45-50 guests each with an international crew of 16-18 members.
As Cruise Coordinator you will be responsible for guest satisfaction in terms of information and port lectures, program organization with activities, excursions (info/booking/escorting) and "onboard" entertainment, promotion of the company, problem solving and general guest assistance when needed, full weekly detailed reports.
- Fluent English & German. Greek or other European languages an advantage.
- Minimum of 2/3 years experience is a similar position, preferably at sea
- Tourism of other hospitality related studies
- Computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to speak in public, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Excellent personal presentation
Contracts: 6-8 months (April-October approx.)
Salary range: 1600 - 2000 Euros/month