***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website:
At Royal Caribbean, we believe in helping our valuable members grow and build successful careers for life. Shipboard employees receive a wide range of benefits and learning opportunities, while working with a worldwide enterprise that is a leader in the cruise industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your career and really make a difference, apply now to join our renowned shipboard staff!
Reports to: Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Following room attendants cleaning, inspects staterooms/suites for cleanliness, maintenance, presentation, collateral, mini-bar and general set up standards for daytime and evening turndown service.
Assigns duties and responsibilities to team members, while recognizing top performers and applies progressive disciplinary process for lowest performers.
Reports maintenance needs and follows up to ensure prompt completion and takes ownership for reacting to guest feedback and requests from assigned deck(s).
Provides training to all Stateroom Attendants, including classroom-style and on-the-job training, cleaning practices, procedures, equipment and materials.
Monitors compliance to all USPH cleaning and sanitation procedures throughout assigned areas consistently. Addresses issues and findings immediately, and ensures corrective action and re-training take place.
- Minimum one year supervisory experience in housekeeping of large 4 or 5 Star hotel or cruise ship with at least 500 rooms
- Demonstrated experience supervising team of at least 10 employees
- Minimum of one to two years of guest room cleaning experience in 4 or 5 Star hotel or cruise line equivalent
- Specific knowledge of principles for providing exceptional customer service including needs assessment, problem resolution, demonstrated strong attention to detail and achievement of quality service standards
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment
- Working knowledge of cleaning procedures and equipment, chemical handling, linen par levels, public health standards, computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages (e.g. MS Office) and office equipment
- Completion of high school or equivalent required
- Required to speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, Mandarin, Italian or Portuguese preferred
- All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills.
Follow instructions in excerpt from above to apply for position.
For more on cruise jobs .......