Carnival is the world's largest cruise line with 22 floating resorts cruising to various ports in the Bahamas, Mexican Riviera, Caribbean, Europe, Alaska and Canada.
We are expanding our fleet and looking for professionals who are: guest service oriented, extremely friendly, reliable, and flexible, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills
Competitive salary & benefits, airline tickets, and medical insurance whilst under contract.
Guest Services/Receptionist Staff (Purser)
Group Co-ordinator, Hotel Admin,
Work in a fun environment, save money and travel the globe with the world's most popular cruise line cruise line!
Carnival Cruise Lines are looking for hospitality professionals with strong customer service skills to join their front line Guest Services team that provides fun and memorable guest experiences for their guests.
Applicants for the role of Receptionist (Purser)
- must be 21 years or older
- have Hotel front-desk work experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Intermediate computer skills
- must be service-minded, self motivated, have a positive attitude and be able to work in a fast paced, professional environment providing prompt and attentive services.
- additionally, they must be able to perform cash transactions and be willing to learn and handle new responsibilities.2011 interview dates to be confirmed.
So check out this cool position with Carnival Cruise Lines click the link above to apply (allcruisejobs) if you are interested in another position check out my cruise lines jobs links page.