Want to build a fantastic career with one of the world's largest onboard Photo Concessionaire? Want more than just a job? We are looking for ambitious, motivated photographers to work for IMAGE. IMAGE employs more than 500 staff members to work onboard over 48 ships located in multiple locations around the world. We operate on eight lines including industry recognized leaders such as Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Norwegian, and Cunard.
We hire Junior Photographers and we TRAIN you to become Business Managers. The experience gained while working with IMAGE will provide you with enough knowledge, experience, and savings, to open your own business or studio once you have committed to working for IMAGE.
Successful candidates will be flown to Miami for a full week of training which is provided by IMAGE at no expense to the staff.
All IMAGE staff must:
- Have 2 or more years of photography experience
- Live and work onboard a cruise ship for 6-8 months
- Pass a full medical exam
- Meet the requirements of our pre-employment testing and interviewing
- Purchase a personal Nikon SLR camera body at cost from IMAGE once onboard
- No visible tattoos
- To work on a Cruise ship you have to over 21 years of age.
Cruise Jobs for all those photographers out there looking for that positon on a cruise ship.