***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website:
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail with us.
Forget Las Vegas and let Royal Caribbean make the entire world your playground. Join our dynamic team as a Dealer aboard the most exciting floating casinos and resorts in the world. Deal Blackjack in Macau, Roulette in Monaco, or Caribbean Stud in Cancun and interact with guests from every corner of the world. If you are done gambling with your future, we have a jackpot position for you. Remember, working at Royal Caribbean is more than a job, it's a career!
- Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency
- Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games
- Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc. and determine the outcome of the game
- Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training