At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail with us.
We are currently searching for Marketing and Revenue Associates to join our team. Apply now if you think you have what it takes to maximize the guest experience and revenue onboard!
More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean International to be their employer and so should you!
Reports to: Marketing and Revenue Manager
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Must have the ability to improve or increase profits and offer ideas to improve revenue generation
- Assisting in identifying expense reduction opportunities through cost control, and helping to maintain assigned outlets including: all ship's bars, lounges, service bars and bar storage areas, (as well as outer island bars and storage) while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards
- Assisting in maintenance of assigned shipboard outlets: ensuring bars are sufficiently stocked with supplies, helping to maintain bar par levels and parties, and opening/closing bar
- May assist in creating reports and letters utilizing personal computer system and equipment, attending trainings and meetings as needed, and other duties as assigned
- Through excellence in leadership, also consistently supporting Royal Caribbean International's Gold Anchor standards.
- Minimum of two to three years of marketing and revenue related experience in a high volume setting
- Ability to accommodate a six months on / two months off contract schedule for this onboard position
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college, university or the international equivalent is preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
See above to apply for Marketing and Revenue Manager, click via allcruisejobs.com the highlighted section to apply for this actual position.