We are looking for NEW HIRE Junior Photographers for the world's largest onboard Photo Concessionaire.
- Be Fluent in English
- Be over 21 years old
- No visible tattoos
- Have 2 or more years of photography experience DSLR (Work or Education)
- Be willing to live and work onboard a cruise ship for 6 months (Contract)
- Own a NIKON body D70 camera (or higher) or you can purchase one at cost once onboard
- Setting up studios
- Shooting embarkation when new guests board ship on first day of the cruise.
- Shooting gangway as guests leave the ship in ports of call.
- Most likely dressing as a pirate(ships in the Caribbean) and posing with guests.
- Different locations will have different costume shoots.
- Assist ‘smudging’ on gangway (basically an aggresive polite way to take photos)
- Shooting dining room tables on formal nights
- Retail sales position in the photo gallery selling albums, frames, folios, cameras
- POS, ringing up all photo sales
- Weddings on ships also provides additional income once you get promoted to senior photographer
Salary & Benefits:
- U$D Base Salary + Commisions
- All meals and Accomodation included
- Vacation: 6 – 8 weeks
- Successful candidates will attend a 5 day training course which is provided at no expense to the staff.
To apply please send the following to: hidden link - please login
- CV in English (only DOC or PDF format) including an actual photo and 3 job related references
- Cover Letter (or covering email) stating why you would like to work on a cruise as Photographer!
- Mini portfolio of your work (pictures of people, portraits, weddings, etc)
Only applications from candidates form ARGENTINA & URUGUAY will be accepted.
A final in person interview will be held in Buenos Aires.