We are currently searching for Human Resources Managers. The emphasis of this position is on core functions such as: organizational development and effectiveness; employee relations; training and development; performance management; conflict resolution; employee promotions/transfers; berthing compliance; progressive disciplinary action; employee turnover and retention; time and attendance and; ongoing HR management/administration. The HR Manager will provide assistance and support to all senior officers and onboard management when dealing with human resources issues.
More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean International to be their employer and so should you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate a culture of commitment to the company's values, standards, operating philosophies and overall business strategy.
- Serve as a strategic partner to the shipboard leadership by providing human resource direction and guidance on all employee related issues.
- Promote organizational effectiveness by implementing and monitoring issues relating to positive employee relations
- Monitor the company's performance management system. Coach all management on the methods and means of fair and consistent performance management processes.
- Monitor and assess employee morale and develop strategies to enhance overall employee satisfaction.
- Oversee activities relating to sign on and sign off procedures, crew travel, cruise privileges, berthing, air/travel arrangements, service hours and all other issues related to crew welfare.
- Support and educate the management on the company's progressive disciplinary procedure. Coach all management on the methods, means and rationale of fair and consistent progressive discipline.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Training & Development Manager to ensure ongoing leadership development and required training is conducted under corporate compliance objectives.
- Support the Staff Captain in all investigations involving crew.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited university or college in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field is required.
- Five to ten years progressive Human Resources management experience.
- Minimum three years in employee relations; investigating, negotiating and resolving grievances and conflicts, preferably in a multi-cultural diverse environment.
- Possess a clear understanding of processes that will enable the administration of progressive disciplinary action through coaching and counseling to improve performance or recommend termination of employment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently and clearly.
- Ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
- Ability to accommodate a 4 month on/2 month off contract
***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
For the awesome position of human resource manager with Royal Caribbean International click the links above to get to the position. If you are looking for other cruise ship jobs follow this link.