Watch Sales Specialist
With a fleet of 49 ships including Cunard, P&O, Crystal, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean
Winner of cruise/ferry travel retailer of 2008, Harding Brothers are looking for motivated watch sales specialist to join their dynamic team.
As an industry market leader and a family run business Harding Brothers prides itself on career growth and development for its entire staff.
As a Watch Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the watch department to include:
- Exceeding sales and service targets.
- Ensuring displays are eye catching and effective.
- Delivering quality lectures to promote watch brands
- Hosting promotional events to increase revenue.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory according to set procedures.
- Maintaining exceptional housekeeping standards.
- Ensuring memorable customer service is consistently delivered.
- Tax free salary
- Target based commission
- Accommodation and meals included
The successful candidate will be over 21 years old, well groomed and personable with a proven track record of achieving sales targets within a luxury watch environment and have a sound knowledge of luxury watches. Basic fine jewellery knowledge is desirable.