At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
We are currently searching for Training and Development Managers to join our team. This position is a four month onboard contract followed by two months paid vacation before returning for another four months. Potential candidates must have a minimum of two years proven Training and Development experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide professional internal consulting that creates measurable performance solutions and long-term growth and development for all Royal Caribbean employees
- Confer with management to gain knowledge of specific work
- Maintain training records of the staff
- Consult with management to conduct training and development needs analysis that identifies what knowledge and skills of officers, staff and crew need to perform at or above our brand performance standards
- Full accountability for the execution and delivery of the New Hire Welcome and Orientation programs for all new shipboard employees joining the company
- Audit and prepare reports for shore side and shipboard management of employee training
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, diversity, harassment, ethics, guest service, sales techniques, health and safety practices, public relations, refresher training, leadership and managerial training, and promotional development
- Monitor and report employee progress during training periods
- Two years progressive Training and development experience, preferrably in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- HR Generalist experience is an asset
- Experience in cruise or hospitality related industry highly preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly and distinctly. Knowledge of additional key languages is desired.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a C1/D Visa
- Applicants must be able to accommodate a 4 months on board / 2 months off contract schedule
- Ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
See all the requirements for hiring above, to APPLY follow the link via allcruisejobs.com for this position as training and development for Royal Caribbean.