At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-two ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail with us.
We are currently searching for a Casino Manager to join our team. More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean International to be their employer and so should you!
- Directs all the casino operations and associated activities throughout the vessel by performing the duties described below either personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors.
- Mentors, trains develops Casino team to strengthen their current performance, prepare for future advancement, and to ensure quality standards are met.
- Meets with function managers and/or staff to review guest comments to implement revisions and improvements.
- Reviews financial transactions and monitors budget. Reviews for final approval for gifts, prizes, product replacements, supplies, purchases, etc.
- Oversees all casino operations, presentations, activities and quality in all venues. Observes preparation to ensure quality standards are met. Oversees the care and maintenance of all equipment, props, supplies, etc. Oversees all special events conducted onboard the vessel requiring the casino staff.
- Maintains a high degree of "floor presence" to observe the casino games, slot machines, cash desk to minimize security and fraud issues. Monitors the casino staff to ensure procedures and services are performed in accordance with Royal Caribbean International's Gold Anchor Standards.
- Establish and develop relationships with junket tour operators.
- Oversees the cash handling functions to ensure the counting and reconciliation processes are conducted according to established procedures.
- Confers with food, beverage, shore excursions, gift shops, etc. Provides input and feedback for the Cruise Compass newsletter.
- Ensures that high roller casino guests are identified and enrolled into Club Royale.
- Minimum two to five years progressive management experience as a Casino Manager with consistently high performance ratings in a large resort, cruise line, or hotel.
- Experience in the Asian market is desired (Singapore, China, Macao, Japan, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, etc.)
- Satisfactory completion of Gaming Board/Commission approved dealer school.
- Ability to manage the financial aspects of a casino operation, including expense reduction through cost efficiencies and revenue growth through promotional and up-selling activities.
- Ability to manage headcount within area as it relates to and supports the business needs of the vessel.
- Ability to provide customer and personal service including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and customer satisfaction evaluation techniques.
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word, or related programs.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- The ability to speak English clearly is required.
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin is highly preferred.
- All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills.
**TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE BELOW**
hidden link - please login
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website: hidden link - please login
hidden link - please login
Follow all the above links to apply for this position ie. the hidden link above or the via allcruisejobs.com
See here for more info on other casino jobs: Get Casino Cruise Jobs