Onboard Training Manager : MSC Cruises, one of Europe’s leading cruise companies, is looking for professionally minded, experienced personnel to join our team in the exciting position as Onboard Training Manager.
What we offer
- A position that’s interesting and challenging, with a excellent starting salary.
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally while travelling the world.
- Proactive, positive support from the shore-side management team.
- Planning and delivery of the Welcome Orientation and Guest Service programs for all new and returning employees embarking with MSC.
- Prepare on board training records of crew members.
- Analyze, support and follow progression of courses during the training cycle.
- Update reports for shore management regarding on board training.
- Assist the Shipboard Command by creating a positive environment for crew members through the support and planning of employee events / welfare activities.
- Experience with Training and Development and / or HR practices.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience.)
- Previous on board experience a definite asset.
- Good knowledge of computer software packages ( ex :Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Fluency in English is a must for this role. A working knowledge of Italian would be a distinct advantage. Skills in any other major European languages would be helpful as well.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment.
- A candidate already in possession of a STCW certificate would be a plus
Follow the link above VIA ALLCRUISEJOBS.COM to apply for this position.