GET PAID WHILE SAILING AROUND THE WORLD
Exceed sales targets?
Enjoy leading a sales team?
Possess strong management skills?
Deliver exceptional customer service?
Want to see exotic locations all over the world?
If yes, then this opportunity is for you!
Starboard Cruise Services, Inc., a subsidiary of LVMH (Moët Hennessey - Louis Vuitton), is the world’s leading duty-free retailer. Operating onboard over 80 cruise ships worldwide with more than 1,000 employees around the world, we offer cruise ship passengers world-class brands and exclusive merchandise. Starboard provides an unforgettable shopping experience while sailing everywhere from the Caribbean, Alaska, Australia, Europe, South America and everywhere in between.
A Retail Sales Manger will
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Organize and maintain stunning merchandising displays.
- Motivate and coach a sales team of 10-30 people.
- Coach and train staff on Starboard’s standards – product knowledge, selling techniques, loss prevention and customer service.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on loss prevention.
- Report data to corporate office as required.
Required Job Skills and Experience:
- Ability to live and work on ships for 6 months continuously
- 3-5 years managing a retail venue with average sales of $80K+ per week
- 3+ years leading a sales team with a minimum of 8 employees
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong, fluent verbal and written English language skills
Please submit your resume or CV in English to hidden link - please login.