Cia: Norwegian Cruise Line - Brazilian candidates only.
- Responsible for assisting in achieving the departmental guest satisfaction targets and the food and beverage revenues determined by the Company for the restaurant organization.
- Takes reservations according to company policies and controls.
- Greets and assigns seating to guests based on company guidelines and proper rotation of waiter stations.
- Manages the seating of guests using a manual chart or the restaurant table management system.
- Initiates and maintains wait lists and their accuracy as per guidelines and procedures.
- Ascertains satisfaction with service and food when guests leave the restaurants.
- Gives instructions to the escort teams in the main restaurants.
- Answers telephones and takes special requests and instructions from guests regarding preferences, special occasions and or dietary requirements.
- Complies with all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Follows and is compliant with all Public Health rules and regulations.
- Follows instructions from the manager in charge of the assigned restaurant to ensure timeliness of service to guests.
- Ensures that his/her podium or reservation desk is properly set-up for each meal
- period and for the expected levels of business.
- Ensures that his/her podium and or reservation area is properly organized and restocked at the end of each meal period and or shift.
- Follows schedules, work assignments and executes the side jobs that are determined by management.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 2 months working experience as a Restaurant Steward within the restaurant organization in NCL and or a minimum of 3 to 6 months working experience as a restaurant host on a shore side establishment.
- Track record in achieving positive guest comments and service scores.
- Knowledge of food and beverage products and terminology.
- Experience with computerized reservation and/or table management systems is preferred.
- Secondary Education degree or equivalent is mandatory.
- Courses and or training in safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures are required.
- Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
- Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
- Respect for all co-workers and guests
- Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
- Able to work 7 days a week
- Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
- Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
- Ability to live in close quarters, share limited space with other cabin-mates
In order to join our team and begin your new career with us, you must be:
- 21 years of age or older.
- Conversant in English.
- Able to obtain a valid passport and United States C1/D visas.
- Able to work a 7-day, 70-hour week with limited time-off during your contract.
- Flexible with your work schedule, job duties and job locations.
- Willing to share a cabin.
- Guest focused.
- Appreciative of diversity among Guests and Crew.
- Eager to work in a high-volume, fast-paced Guest service environment
Please send you resume: hidden link - please login
Seamanwork Ship Jobs Training & Travel
Endereço : Estrada Francisco da Cruz Nunes 5.428 / 216
Piratininga - Niterói - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Telefone : 21 2619 - 3984 / 21 2718 - 5109
Email: hidden link - please login
Loads of positions on cruise line jobs for Brazilian candidates, so all you Brazilians out there follow the link above for more positions if this is not the one for you. Or for more cruise line jobs links follow this link.