***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website:
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail with us.
We are currently seeking Facilities Managers to join our team. More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean International to be their employer and so should you!
Reports to: Hotel Director
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continually develop original and fresh techniques to enhance the facilities process onboard.
- Create and enforce effective preventative maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for the delivery of standards, efficiencies, service, and quality within the facilities department onboard
- Develop and promote success of the supervisory teams in the facilities department
- Enforce and follow USPH (United States Public Health) standards, safety, environmental for all assigned areas.
- Perform related duties as required
- Completion of high school, basic or vocational education equivalency preferred
- Three to five years of experience in facilities management a 4 or 5 star hotel, cruise line or other hospitality related industry
- Proven ability to achieve operational results in an international environment required
- Ability to achieve excellence in service through assessment techniques, quality service standards and guest satisfaction evaluation
- Demonstrated experience in motivating, leading and engagement of a diverse workforce to increase synergy and improve productivity
- Ability to participate in emergency life saving drills and required training
- Ability to fluently read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly at an advanced
- Ability to work onboard 4 months, with 2 month vacation to follow per contract
Click the links above for Facility Managers position for those great cruise jobs.