The Seven Seas Group and SSG Evropa form a dedicated team of recruitment professionals with nearly 20 years of experience in the cruising industry. We are currently seeking motivated, energetic and flexible candidates to work onboard leading cruise liners. If you possess excellent communication, great customer service skills and have some experience in the related field then please send your up to date resume with a short motivation letter to hidden link - please login
For the position of Casino Dealer we are looking:
- Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency
- Two years dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games
- Ability to quickly observe the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc and determine the outcome of the game
- The ability to speak besides fluent English, an additional major language
Monday, February 28, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
cruise ship jobs
- Cruise Jobs on BlogCatalog
- Finding Cruise Ships Jobs
- Have fun doing Cruise Ship Jobs
- Make Money on Your Blog
- My Dream to work on a Cruise Ship.
- My lens on cruise jobs on Squidoo.
- Working on Cruise ships-Cruise Jobs
Cruise Line Jobs
- carnival cruise line
- casino dealer
- casino jobs
- croupier jobs
- cruise employment
- cruise job
- cruise jobs
- cruise line
- cruise line jobs
- cruise ship jobs
- cruise ship work
- cruise ships
- cruise ships jobs
- cruises jobs
- jobs on cruise ships
- royal caribbean cruise jobs
- royal caribbean jobs
Cruise Jobs Popular Posts
- Cruise Line Jobs-Royal Caribbean International 52 comment(s)
- Sticky: a LEGIT way to look for cruise ship employment ? 38 comment(s)
- Largest Cruise Ship – Oasis of The Seas 26 comment(s)
Cruise Ships Jobs Posts
No related posts.
- Shore Excursion ManagerCruise to the Bahamas - Shore Excursion Manager […]
- 2nd EngineerResponsibilities include (but are not limited to): 1) Making at sea and in port watch in the Engine Control Room and Engine Room when/if necessary. Durin... […]
- Electronics OfficerJob Title: Electronics OfficerDepartment: EngineReports to: Chief Electrician (First Officer Electrician)Job summaryHe is responsible for the electronic control... […]
- Hotel EngineerHotel Engineer (First Engineer)He is the Engineer responsible for external services. He arranges for the maintenance and repair of all machineries, equipment an... […]
- RepairmanLarge Private Yacht needs a repairman, machinist. You will be the 4th Engineer onboard.... […]
- Salon Hairdresser for 6* luxury shipWorking as part of a small team, the hairdresser onboard holds a vital role, in ensuring that the guest feels pampered whilst in the salon.Whether it is for a n... […]
- Assistant / Relief Chief Housekeeper for a luxury 5*Cruise ShipWe are searching for an experienced Assistant Housekeeper, who will cover the relief Assistant housekeeper role for a small luxury cruise ship, before stepping ... […]
- Cruise Ship Jobs Salon Hairdresser for 6* luxury ship http://post.ly/1en9q - posted on 22/02/2011 22:10:32
- Casino Jobs http://post.ly/1bQve - posted on 10/02/2011 20:40:23
- Receptionist Staff, Carnival Cruise LIne http://post.ly/1bBA7 - posted on 09/02/2011 23:41:52
- GET CRUISE LINE JOBS - COMPANIES http://post.ly/1aSoZ - posted on 07/02/2011 12:16:10
- Cruise Ship Jobs - Pizzaiolo http://post.ly/1ZCt0 - posted on 02/02/2011 22:58:45
Check out how to get that cruise industry job.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Working as part of a small team, the hairdresser onboard holds a vital role, in ensuring that the guest feels pampered whilst in the salon.
Whether it is for a new colour, trim or special ‘do’ for a formal night to match their gown, the hairdresser must ensure the guest leaves feeling amazing.
In return for all your hard work, you will receive a basic salary plus good commission on all products, cuts etc as well as tips. You will also be provided with your flight to the ship, and all uniforms, meals and accommodation for the length of your contract.
When you are not working, the crew bar is a good place to hang out, as well as trips to Bora Bora, Tahiti and Moorea for either sun bathing, shopping or diving to see the lemon sharks, dolphins and other amazing wild life.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have at least 3 years cutting experience, as well as the necessary qualifications, and references.
If you would be interested in knowing more, please email your CV and photo to hidden link - please login.
Position is available immediately.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
We are a leading, international company specialized in top-quality catering and hospitality on board of 4 and 5 star cruise ships and river vessels, on ferries and ports, on offshore platforms and onshore camps in remote locations and in prestigious cafes and restaurants.
Our mission is to "enhance people’s life in various cultures throughout the world with our excellent Supply, Catering and Hospitality service in a perfect Italian - Mediterranean style".
To develop our Cruise Division we are currently looking for
- Minimal prior experience in the same position
- Good communication skills that deliver results in issues with crew, guests and fellow shipboard employees
- Fluent English
- Valid passport and seamen’s book
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your career and really make a difference, apply now to join our renowned shipboard staff!
If you are interested in these positions and if you possess the above requirements, please send your CV written in English to the following email address, indicating as research code “CruiseAOP”: hidden link - please login.